Our service team is here to support all of your after-sale needs
The goal of the ACS Customer Service Group is to provide the plastic industry's premier after-sale support for auxiliary equipment. After purchase of equipment from the AEC, Cumberland, Sterling, Colortronic or Economizer brands, our customers can rest assured that we will be there to support that equipment, ensuring a long equipment life that will lead to customer productivity and profitability.
This support is wide-ranging, and includes the following:
- A multimillion dollar maintenance and spare parts inventory, most of which is ready to ship the same day
- An expansive technical service staff, ready to help over the phone, or in the field l Several professionally developed maintenance, programming and troubleshooting classes
- A wide array of preventative maintenance programs to help with the productivity of your equipment
- Dedicated remanufacturing staff ready to bring your older equipment back to as-new status
- Sales of preowned equipment, much of which carrying factory warranties
We are able to provide this world-class service through a dedicated staff nearing 60 individuals, dispersed across the US and Internationally, along with independent service provider agreements with over 300 organizations around the world. We are continually adding programs, managing parts inventories and training our people so that our customers will be able to benefit from us being in the right place, at the right time to support them and their equipment.
Contact our customer service team at one of the following numbers:
- Water Products: 800.783.7835
- Material Handling Products: 800.423.3183
- Automation Products: 800.237.6268
- Size Reduction Products: 800.229.2919